Bringing Success with Algebra Within Reach
By the time of night your teenager opens up the algebra textbook and asks that excellent question about exponents or scientific notation, you may have a hard time explaining (much less remembering) how to go about solving for x. The good news is, if you need to send out that math tutoring S.O.S., we’ve got your back!
Our algebra 1 and algebra 2 tutors target exactly what your teenager needs to learn, guiding and motivating with clear instructions and interactive lessons. Whether it’s algebra 1 help or algebra 2 help, our programs build a solid foundation for future learning. Plus, we’ll make sure your teen masters each algebra concept before moving on.
Explore the algebra 1 and algebra 2 skills we teach
Our algebra tutors will help your teen learn how to:
- Simplify to determine if rational expressions are equal; then multiply and divide rational expressions
- Multiply and divide algebraic expressions
- Solve problems involving radicals and right triangles
- Use if-then statements and related statements in reasoning
- Find a length in a complex figure using right triangles
- Compare length, surface area and volume of similar figures
- Prove geometric relationships with coordinate geometry