12th Grade Writing
Elevate your 12th-grade writing skills with Sylvan Learning’s expert tutoring, unlocking the full potential of your academic expression for success in college and beyond.
Inspiring lifelong success
It’s an amazing feeling to watch your high school senior grow into a young adult with so many strengths, isn’t it? We know you want what’s best for your family, and it’s never too late to help your 12th grader strengthen his or her abilities — including 12th grade writing skills.
Our 12th grade tutors are here to make sure your senior has the writing skills to score higher on important exams and to complete college and job applications with polish. We make 12th grade writing help personal, so the skills your teen learns with Sylvan become lifelong habits and attitudes, which will prepare them for college-level writing and beyond!
With our 12th grade writing tutoring, your child will learn how to:
- Utilize the writing process effectively, including prewriting, drafting, revising, editing and publishing
- Use a research-based step-by-step approach to writing, revising, and perfecting their written work
- Apply composition techniques, including thesis statements, topic sentences, organized details and transitions
- Write an effective and polished college application essay
- Approach different types of composition and essay assignments, including narrative, informative, argument, and research writing
- Learn writing strategies for assignments and tests in all subject areas
Writing programs by grade levels
We offer writing programs from 2nd through 12th grade to help students improve their writing in elementary, middle and high school.
What our parents and students are saying:
“Sylvan has been very supportive with my child’s needs and has greatly improved her grades and confidence.”