11th Grade Writing
Elevate your 11th-grade writing skills with Sylvan Learning’s personalized tutoring, tailored to enhance composition, critical analysis, and overall writing proficiency for academic success.
Approaching high-stakes assignments with confidence
Are high-stakes writing assignments keeping your 11th grader up at night? (Are thoughts of getting your teen ready for college keeping you up at night?) We help your 11th grader approach high school’s big reports and papers with confidence — and hopefully get some sleep.
Using a personal approach, as well as instant feedback and rewards, our 11th grade writing tutors are experts at mentoring and motivating your teen. As your teen learns to master the skills and confidence associated with effective writing, you’ll be sleeping easier too.
Transform your 11th-grade writing journey with personalized tutoring. Our expert mentors tailor sessions to your unique needs, fostering advanced skills, academic excellence, and a confident command of expressive writing. Elevate your writing prowess with personalized guidance designed for success in every assignment.
With our 11th grade writing tutoring, your child will learn how to:
- Utilize the writing process effectively, including prewriting, drafting, revising, editing and publishing
- Use a research-based step-by-step approach to writing, revising, and perfecting their written work
- Apply composition techniques, including thesis statements, topic sentences, organized details and transitions
- Write an effective and polished college application essay
- Approach different types of composition and essay assignments, including narrative, informative, argument, and research writing
- Learn writing strategies for assignments and tests in all subject areas
Writing programs by grade levels
We offer writing programs from 2nd through 12th grade to help students improve their writing in elementary, middle and high school.
What our parents and students are saying:
“Sylvan has been very supportive with my child’s needs and has greatly improved her grades and confidence.”