Master Algebra Skills With Ease
Looking for algebra help? Sylvan offers skill practice for pre-algebra, algebra 1 and algebra 2. We’ll help your son or daughter get ahead!
Our Algebra Edge skill program is great for teens who are having trouble keeping up, need to brush up on algebra skills or want to jump ahead in advanced math. It features engaging lessons, expert math coaches and a curriculum aligned with school standards.
Our goal is to make it easier for your teen to master higher-level math — while he or she builds confidence, digital literacy and reasoning skills. That’s why we use a proven blend of:
- Interactive, digital content to make learning fun and engaging
- Guided, step-by-step support to keep frustration down
- Interactive lesson recaps — tailored just for your teen — to get those tough concepts to stick
Algebra Edge is offered at convenient times for your family’s busy schedule. And our affordable pricing makes it easy to fit into your budget. Reach out to your local center today!
How Algebra Edge works
Imagine a low stress setting... (Yes!) Your son or daughter completes algebra lessons on an iPad®, working independently.
Each algebra lesson includes video-based instruction. It breaks down the problems step-by-step. Your teen answers the problems in parts, so he or she actually learns the skills. Learning algebra becomes much easier — whether the topic is quadratic equations, finite probability or algebra polynomials!
The videos and “walk me through” features go much deeper than typical video instruction. We turn algebra problems into bite-size, manageable pieces. This way, concepts truly click and your teen feels engaged in the learning process.
Another big difference from other algebra skill practice? Our expert math coaches! They’re right there to oversee your teen’s progress. They also keep your son or daughter motivated.
What to expect from Algebra Edge
With our algebra skill practice, your son or daughter will:
- Easily master algebra skills with a balanced focus on computation, process, reasoning and problem solving.
- Make a big academic impact with the way algebra is taught in school. (You don’t have to become an expert!)
- Build independent learning skills that can make an impact far beyond school.
- Stay motivated through instant feedback on his or her work, as well as recognition from Sylvan math coaches.
Where we offer Algebra Edge
Our algebra skill practice is available in Sylvan centers nationwide! To set your teen up for success in algebra, find your local center today.